Ordered two doors to be delivered Monday 20th May, arrived Sat 18th May in the morning at 9.20am, delivery drivers were friendly and efficient. Look forward to the same service when I order my next two doors in a couple of months!
Very good quality, fast delivery, highly recommended!
Out of 4 consignments ordered 2 of the sets were already damaged after unpacking. - - In the case of the double bed that I ordered the wooden slats were warped, moldy and some were split. Clearly they had been stored in wet/damp conditions and were not checked prior to delivery.
- The wardrobe furniture set was worse. The Wardrobe had been damaged at the bottom and showed signs of a botched repair. Also the chest of draws was damaged on the video shelf.
- The bedside cabinet also showed signs of damage at the back.
The nails to secure the back are unnecessarily long for the task giving the fragility of the wood chip material.
i couldn't face re-doing the furniture so will put it down to experience. All in all very disappointing.
I odered two ceiling lights for my lounge. Lights arrived quickly and would have been fine except fhat although described as suitable for a 100 Watt bulb they were marked as only for use with a 60 Watt bulb. As such they are not fit for purchase and now languish in the garage awaiting a more appropriate location in the house.
Moral - check product description, particularly if they come from China !
Order a door stating which day wanting delivered. As the day got on no door. After spending 15 mins on the phone to them, getting no where was told they couldn't do anything about it these things happen. Which thought was very rude as someone was waiting in and had took a day off work. First experience with these and last. This was not the couriers fault, as I was told this.
Julie vond deze beoordeling nuttig
The item ordered was of a good quality.
The whole process from start to finish was easy to follow.
The item ordered was delivered by the carrier within the ETA given by them.
I would certainly use World Store again
Deze beoordeling is geleden door het bedrijf om de volgende reden gerapporteerd: bevat gevoelige informatie over het bedrijf (zoals namen van medewerkers of eigenaars).
De Trustpilot Klantenservice is bezig met het verifiëren van deze beoordeling.
Wanneer het onderzoek klaar is, wordt de beoordeling verwijderd of teruggeplaatst op Trustpilot.
Kijk hier voor onze richtlijnen
Well, so far it's not been a good experience dealing with BedWorld. So far we've had a mattress delivered a few days ago, then today I took the day off work to wait for the bed to come. The courier turned up, I asked them to wait until I checked in the box, but they just drove off. The box was just the bed head. No bed frame! Why ? Why just a bed head? Now we have no clue when the bed frame is coming, or why it never came with the bed head. Zero communication. I'm disgusted with the service we have had and have yet to find out when the bed frame is coming, which means more days to book off work to wait in all day. Have the decency to communicate with your customers and keep them updated. If you were only turning up with a bed head and no bed, then tell us in advance and give a reason why. I'm still waiting for some explanation as to what's going on, or some idea when the bed frame is coming.
Ordered 2 Deanta doors to be delivered on a Friday so they could be hung over the weekend. If they were ok we were going to order 6 more. They didn't show up and when I phoned I was told that the doors were at the depot awaiting collection by the courier. My father-in-law waited in all day for these and now we can't hang them at the weekend as planned. We have to wait until Monday!!! I'm really angry. This is an unacceptable level of service and all customer services offered me was an apology. I'll be looking to see if I can buy these doors elsewhere.
Julie vond deze beoordeling nuttig
I purchased two kitchen chairs from you that our fine - but it would have been helpful if you had included some instructions as to how to fit the legs on as it was not that simple to do.
New house with some dog damaged doors. Found two we liked one on DoorsWorld and one on another site. Our size was out of stock on Doorsworld so phoned to find out lead time but was told they cannot do that. Can they email then when stock arrives? No they can't do that either. All they could do was repeat the mantra 'Keep checking the website'. Why bother we'll buy the other but it's only then you decide that is actually the one you want. So we checked the website and about three weeks later it came in stock. The sale was easy and delivery made as promised. It wasn't actually next day even though the order was placed at 11.00am but it was prompt and their carrier texts and emails delivery estimate. Door is good quality and we like it but I say again they nearly lost us.
This is the third time I have purchased items from Worldstores every time I placed my order with Worldstores they have arrived on the day that was stated and in perfect condition. I will continue to buy from Worldstores and will certainly recommend Worldstores to my friends
They sent the wrong door and then after many calls they tell me that door dose not exist since its a mistake on the website.
Waste a time.
Ordered a next day delivery door before 12 am on a Wednesday. Door got dispatched to wrong delivery depot and it took 45 mins of holding waiting to speak to someone to be told its been sent to the wrong place and wouldn't be coming whilst we had a carpenter waiting on site . Probably spent an additional £10 holding on an 0845 number will not be using again
Just appalling! I've had no end of issues with this company having ordered a rattan garden furniture set nearly 2 weeks ago on a "next day" delivery service! As it now stands I'm left with 6 garden chairs, a parasol but no table! Keep getting fobbed off by both garden furniture world and their abysmal courier service XDP! The table is now out of stock and i have requested a full refund and collection of the chairs and parasol! Won't even go into the other issues such as initial delay in dispatch, taking money for items not actually in stock and the original table being smashed at the delivery depot!!! Truly awful do not go near this company!! I await with interest their response to my request for collection of part of the dining set which was delivered!
Worldstores is an on line shop very well organized.
At all stages, since the purchase, the service is very well maintained and accurate. The courier used implements a procedure to inform the recipient that I think is one of the best ever (phone calls, emails etc... high availability).
I unfortunately had some problems with the product selected, mainly due to manufacturing defects not directly attributable to Worldstore, the replacement took place in a very very short time and the staff was really helpful and proactive.
I can highlight the good communication with all those involved in the process.
Despite the problem of product I can say, as an passionate internet buyers, this online store is really professional.
I would like to say something more after had seen the other costumers opinions.
Just wanted to clarify that:
- 30 minutes before to arrive the courier operator called me to inform that was arriving .. never happened with other couriers.
- when I saw the door defected I contacted the call center and without any long wait a really nice girl explained me what to do.
- I followed her instructions and I sent the email
- 2 days after (Sunday) when all the rest of the people do not work, I guy called me about.
I had the replacement
I fixed the day to collect the doors to return. In that day I had to go to pick up the children from school and I left a message for the courier at the front door... he arrived, called me and he waited for me for ten minutes!!!!
May be I am only a lucky person...but I do not think so..
Excellent Customer Service, my order didn't arrive on the day it was supposed to because of the poor service provided by the courier (XDP).
I was given a 10% refund for the inconvenience caused. My only suggestion would be that they change their courier as XDP are not very good at all and this unfortunately reflects badly on an otherwise good company.
My products were as described and I am really happy with my purchases.
Unfortunately I ordered a bed from this company. I took a day off, but my bed didn't arrive. Customer service doesn't reply to emails, and not available via phone, neither.
Update: My bedframe was delivered today - fortunately I just got back from the hospital when the courier arrived... I'm still upset because I wasted a day off, but at least I have
the product I ordered.
Also, I got a polite email from CS - they apologised and promised a refund for the delivery costs which was a nice gesture. Therefore, I amend my original 1 star rating to 3 stars.
I ordered 4 internal doors and 4 sets of door handles. The doors arrived on the requested date, the handles didn't. I called the after sales number and a very helpful young man checked and called back to say the handles chosen were no longer available and I chose an alternative which were despatched the next day. Having had the problem with the handles I hadn't got round to checking the doors. When I did I found that two were damaged. I immediately called the number only to discover that aftersales was now only being dealt with by email. I have been trying for a week now to get replacement doors. I have sent photos to the requested email address with the result that the website would not accept the email. I tried again and have not even had an acknowledgement. They will not accept phone calls even to their sales number and a voice message says that they will call you back. I am still waiting. Any body reading this YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I have ordered a bed and mattress from this company, unfortunately they only delivered the mattress only in poor condition. the mattress and pillow they deilvered was very very bad and horrible condition. when I called them they put me on hold for very long and they do not answer. They have very rude and poor customer services, one would be lucky to speak to these poor and rude people.For me this seems to be a clear fraud. I am going to refer this to trading standard agency. they agreed to refund the cost of the bed, I am still still waiting the refund. I wished I would have come to this website.
As i said before stay away from this company. cost of the undelivered Bed is refunded, but they did not refund the delivery and VAT charges of £30. No stone will left unturned until i get my hard earned money.
Have sent an email to worldstores asking when I would receive my order as the 1-2 weeks delivery time that they stated was up! I have received an automated email acknowledging the email but not heard anything since! I am concerned that I have now lost my money.
I ordered a bed on the 5th May for delivery on the 20th May. I emailed to ask if the bed could be delivered earlier on the 14th May and was confirmed it could be. Waited for the delivery but nobody turned up. Emailed the company to be told the bed was not in stock and would not be so until the end of June. How disgraceful they take your money and do not ensure that the goods are in stock for delivery. Still waiting for a refund
Firstly, the products are good, but the delivery and customer service is aweful. i have made numerous attempts to contact you regarding missing parts, i have requested two call backs, and sent three emails through the website, no one responds, no one calls, and no one wants to help.
i ended up buying the missing parts - a whole set of nuts, bolts and screws out of my own money in the end. But to top it all off, the courier was an absoulute JOKE - see below.
Letter i wrote to XDP.co.uk (no response)
I have spoken to your head office, various people on three different occasions, and each time I’ve been told that someone will call me back regarding this complaint. I’m very annoyed that I have now been forced to waste my time again in writing you an email.
There are a few elements to the complaint. –
1. The delivery was 1 hour 20mins outside of the delivery slot, which meant I had to have someone on site to wait for the delivery for nearly 6 hours which I had to pay for. I called the number on the email – 07596831761 to ask why my delivery was late. I was told it was running 15mins late, so I waited. Nothing, so called again, told another 15mins, and waited, and nothing. I called back to be told to stop calling and was hung up on. When I called back, no one picked up. I left 4 voicemails. No one replied to any of them.
2. When the delivery finally arrived, the driver said that he had an accident, and paint had spilled all over his van and all over my delivery. He told me I could refuse the delivery at this point. i was so tired and angry from waiting and so we assessed the situation. The paint had spilled on the outer boxes of my beds and on 1 mattress on the plastic cover. The driver removed the plastic from the matress and I inspected it, and it had no paint on the actual mattress.
3. I personally removed all items from the van myself. The driver did not take anything out of the van. I never asked him to, nor did I ask him to help me. So that’s ok
4. When we counted all the items, I mentioned that there was an item missing, a headboard, and we had an extra bed frame. I counted all the boxes which were in my hallway at this point, and noticed he had given me an extra headboard which wasn’t for me. I told him to wait outside, and he came in, at this point, he brought into MY HOUSE, two massive footprints of white paint onto my dark purple carpet, and only my hallway parquet wooden floors. I asked him to step outside and that hes put paint on my carpet. He apologised and said I should call the headoffice.
5. I immediately called the mobile number above and no one picked up. At this stage I was FURIOUS, as YOUR driver was 1 hour 20mins OUTSIDE of the allocated 4 HOURS DELIVERY slot, and then got paint all over my NEW carpet in my new home.
6. I called the following morning, to be told exactly – “what do you want me to do about it, I obviously cant, im very busy, stop calling this number” and the guy put the phone down. I called back immediately and asked why he hung up on me, and I was told, “im sorry, im too busy for this, what do you want me to do”
7. The fact that you as a company have been rude, unorganised, driving dangerously for a pot of paint to explode, keep clients waiting, speak to people as if they were a nuisance, and then NOT to take my complaint seriously? I have never in my life heard of such a ridiculous operation. It was almost like a wind up joke at that stage.
8. The next day the rest of the delivery was being sent to me, so I received another email saying your product is out for delivery, and so I rang up, no one answered. I went back on site, waitied, and waited and waited, and this time the delivery was 1hour 40mins late outside of its allocated delivery time. I don’t know if you understand what it feels like to wait in an empty house for a delivery, not knowing if its coming or not, but I left 5 voicemails on the number above and NO ONE got back to me.
9. I have contacted your headoffice on this matter, and no one has got back to me, I have been told a regional manager will call, no one did. I don’t understand why you want to treat your clients like this?
10. I have had to spend £35 on supplies to remove the paint from my house that your company as an act of vandalism did to my property. I want this refunded immediately. Please arrange for the refund to be processed immediately. Please contact me for my payment details. I am not going to keep calling, because your customer service team don’t care about your business.
Not just excellent delivery, on the day I selected, but great selection of doors and handles at very competitive prices. Would recommend to anyone.
very pleased with our doors just a shame about the delivery service waited in all day and only two out of the three doors came i now have to take time off work and wait for the third one to come tomorrow tried 5 times to ring doorsworld but just got put on hold each time after 8 minutes i gave up shame your comunication service lets you down .
As I property investor we need fast turnaround with suppliers I can't believe the communication through out the process ,from order to delivery,A lot of delivery company's and suppliers should use this company as a bench mark for there company,I will be using and recommending to all my investors and clients
Order never arrived and took a day off especially. Numerous emails sent with no reply, can't get through on the phone. A week later and still nothing. Reading all the other reviews it is clear that this is a common problem. I will be speaking to Trading Standards to ask them to investigate.
PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Also have you noticed that when it is a genuine review (bad one) it is a proper one with a photo that has quite obviously been confirmed by facebook like mine was. All the false reviews have never ever got a photo and most of the time they have only ever done one review, VERY ODD WORLDSTORES. If you are thinking about purchasing from this company think very wisely.
Ordered some uplights. Goods arrived pleasingly quickly, small cardboard boxes rattling around inside a larger one. Some slight scratching on one of the lights due to the rattling around in transit. Haven't complained as it's only small cosmetic scratching. Could improve packing materials though. Overall would still buy from them again.
They have no customer service they do not respond to emails and you cannot get your money back or change your order. Have ordered a sofa and got an email saying it wasnt in stock, so i said either give me the other colour or refund my money got no reply at all from them after over 30 emails and messages. You cannot phone these low lives either
I needed a new parasol and base for the garden - searched the web and found worldstores just what i wanted and at the right price, placed an order and got an acknowledgement almost by return - Goods being delivered Monday 13th.
Interesting that two separate items had the same consignment numbers - delivery arrived Monday as promised and then the fun started only one of the two items on board so contact the couriers who said that worldstores had only sent them ONE item for delivery.
Tried to contact the company and then the fun really began - complaints messages via the website are acknowledged and then nothing more is heard, call their premium rate number and left on hold for more than 20 minutes and still NO human being to talk to - i am contacting my bank to recover the payment and if this is not possible i shall track down the company (notice nothing on the website gives their postal address (very suspicious) but there is always Company's House.
No doubt i shall get an acknowledgement from one of their Customer Service Operatives - but i bet sure as eggs are eggs they won't resolve the problem - perhaps Watchdog is the way to go!!! WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYONE THINKING OF PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT DO IT - KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR CASH
Om als bedrijf te beantwoorden, log aub in uw business account in.